What is the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
GSA’s 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using GSA 8(a) STARS II will enable agencies to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods- saving time and taxpayer money. Because each technology provider has been proven, agencies are assured of quality work with a shorter procurement lead-time and lower user access fees while receiving socioeconomic credit.
HLCG’s GSA 8(a) STARS II Services
HLCG provides services under Constellation I in the following functional areas:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services, or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services;
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design;
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design;
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants;
- Computer software consulting services or consultants;
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services;
- Computer systems integration design consulting services;
- Computer integrator services;
- Information management computer systems integration design services;
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services;
- Computer network systems design services; and
- Office automation computer systems integration design services.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing on-site management, and operation of clients computer systems and/or data processing facilities. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing facilities support services are included in this industry.
- Computer systems facilities management and operation services;
- Data processing facilities management and operation services;
- Computer systems or data processing facilities management and operation services; and
- Computer systems or data process facilities support services.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer-related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
- Computer disaster recovery services; and
- Computer software installation services.
- Data Center consolidation
- Access Control Solutions
- Audio Visual and Video Teleconferencing Design and Integration Services
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2142
DUNS number: 122148195
Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
Program Manager: Don Smith, 202 486–0247
GSA STARS II website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
Who can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
Any government agency that does business through GSA can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC. Contracting Officers must complete a short training course and obtain a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders on the contract.
How to Use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC
Please see the GSA 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide for more information on how to use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
GSA 8(a) STARS II Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Pre-competed, easy to use streamlined vehicle based on FAR 16.505
GSA S(a) STARS II Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Requires no offer and acceptance letter from the SBA
- Allows fixed price, labor hour, and time and material term contract types
- Requires no FedBizOpps synopsis
- Provides access to pool of contractors, as part of Constellation II, with CMMI and ISO-9001 credentials
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices