The expertise to manage any and all variables…
HLCG provides a full complement of technology services to meet its clients’ organizational and business objectives.
HLCG understands quality service, total customer satisfaction, and project execution are the keys to success, and our people are fully committed to provide this level of support to our clients. Our primary objectives are to ensure that we deliver our projects on time, within budget, and with no disruption to service. In order to do this, we abide by the following principles:
- Use seasoned and competent professionals
- Apply innovative solutions
- Adhere to client speciﬁc designs
- Deploy timely implementation and execution of best practices Recruit, employ, and retain Senior Subject Matter Experts
- The highest level of professionalism, practical experience, and know-how
- Experienced professionals, dedicated to helping clients eﬃciently and expertly meet their mission
- An exceptional workplace, combining a professional environment with challenging, rewarding, and creative projects
- Respect and integrity with clients, associates, and their unique ideas and individual needs
HLCG provides commercial and government clients the expertise to implement and manage IT security services by enabling and guiding organizations through the IT security services life cycle. This includes conducting vulnerability assessments, infrastructure security solutions, physical security oﬀerings, and secure data integrity.
HLCG couples security expertise with other IT service areas that include network engineering and systems integration. We provide program, risk, and change management support that is requisite to successful IT project implementation, systems, and procedures to monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met.
Critical Infrastructure Development
HLCG’s Critical Infrastructure Development combines voice, data, and video to a single platform, mitigating the typical propensity to develop disparate networks delivered by separate vendors. HLCG’s Critical Infrastructure Oﬀering provides clients with savings on upgrades and changes, reduces network management costs, and reduces overall costs required to keep current technology in the work place in new or existing facilities.
IT Best Practices Services
- IT Program / Project Management
- Capital IT Planning & Acquisition
- Performance Management Assessments
- Telecommunications Modernization
- Cyber Security / Vulnerability Assessments
- Teleconferencing Design, Build & Installations
- Audio Visual Design
- CCTV / Video Management
- Infrastructure Architectural Engineering
- Communications Cabling
- Oracle Enterprise Database Services
- Center for Medicaid Services: Network Management Engineering
- FDA/CFSAN: BYOD architecture and System Security Plan
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Visitor and Immigration Status Technology: CCTV AV/VTC
- DHS Science and Technology: Technology Refresh of Tail Sites
- DHS Coast Guard: AutoCAD/REVIT
- DHS/GDIT: St. Elizabeth Buildout
- Department of Defense (DOD)/Army: Records Management & Digitization
- Avaya VOIP install
- National Park Service: VOIP
- DHS FEMA: Technology Business Analyst
- Amtrak: Security Audio Visual & CCTV
Hard Light LLC specializes in project management, IT Staff augmentation, and SW Development support to include web application & development so the backend service driving the mobile applications will be customizable and scalable to match agency and business organizational needs.
We offer the following support services:
- Mobile Applications Design
- Mobile Strategy Development
- Mobile Policy & Compliance Requirements
- Custom Web Apps
- Custom Web Design and Development
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- Web & Mobile Applications Development
A holistic digital strategy is the roadmap to achieving your business goals. We’re positioned to help you differently than most consultancies, digital agencies and development companies.
We focus on business requirements and analysis that includes mobile features and functionality for all mobile related OS systems solving problems that use an agile and iterative approach. Content, interactions and brand decisions are validated using the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to ensure customer goals are achieved.
Mobile Development & Testing
As part of the development process, mobile user interface (UI) design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps. Mobile UI considers constraints, contexts, screen, input, and mobility as outlines for design.
Front-end development tools are focused on the user interface and user experience (UI-UX) and provide the following abilities:
- UI design tools
- SDKs to access device features
- Cross-platform accommodations/support
Mobile App Testing
Mobile applications are first tested within the development environment using various mobile emulator tools.